Jukebox1 — Another QNX Image V.4-0
- Identical in structure and looks as V.USB1-1, but without additional QNX USB support
- Regular storage space available 2 megs and 3.8 in /tmp
- Audrey starts with a new intro that blends in with the desktop thanks to Mike
- ActionPalette is deleted completely and replaced by 3 small scripts. No editing needed
- You can use Network Cfg to configure your ethernet nic for a fixed IP. No need to do anything for dhcp
- Modem users press a shelf button twice and are all set after a Reboot
- Dialer is highly configurable by clicking "Edit" and Network Cfg pops up. Choose Advanced Options if needed
- New "windows style" shelf that resolves network problems thanks to Sean_F
- Buttons are remapped, apps open full screen and some more litle stuff
- All original Audrey hardware supported out of the box
- Some minor other changes and tweaks, including a new users manual that you can download for review here.
- customize your Audrey now with downloads in my Audrey Repository when they become available
This update makes "Another QNX Image" identical in structure to the USB1-1 image. MP3 playing works like a charm over HTTP and with phjuke from a share, thanks to the nice utiluty. For any image I recommend not to autostart a share. Use a share only when needed instead as davinci27's new phjuke does now.
Look and Feel QNX 6.0 RTP