deloucl User:Pedxing created a "Plus pack" for the Audrey shell. This includes some commonly-requested UNIX command-line tools.
This package includes the following commands:
- mv - move files
- less - page through text files (like more but better)
- cmp - compress executables on disk to save space
- fs-cifs - mount Windows shares on Audrey
- fs-nfs2 - mount UNIX shares on Audrey
- use - gives help on various commands
- cut - command-line editing (used by cmp)
- grep - search inside files
- Un-tar the file
tar -xvpf plus.tar
cmp mv less use cut fs-cifs fs-nfs2
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.